I arrived the iphone 3gs

Diposting oleh Admin | Saturday, July 11, 2009 | , , | 0 komentar »

The other day I came 3gs the iphone, I can only say what a spectacle! E 'come July 7 as planned sull'applestore, in the days before I could follow the shipment through the tracking, the carrier that has been entrusted with the package has been TNT, I can now say with confidence that my first purchase through the site appple store is successful and I am fully satisfied with my choice. I have had to beat around the various Mediaworld / shops etc. .. to find a free iphone 3gs contract and with a few clicks I made the purchase from the comfort of home without any problems .. In short if you need to buy an iphone buy 3gs site of the store because it is serious and reliable ..

But come to buy again: 16 gig iphone 3gs black. The differences compared to my old iphone 2g are many .. primis in space, finally I can upload music, movies and applications. With the 2g or so we put some music application or a couple of films and some 'mp3 .. now with the 16 gig so I can put all .. eheh.
The other big difference to make the camera, the photo quality is much higher than the 2d and then vabbè videos are fantastic ..
Then the other cool thing is the gps and digital compass .. of course all this hardware is fantastic with the Navigon software (and I hope for the future with the TomTom), have the browser on the iphone is beautiful .. NAVIGON I tried this and although not all features of tomtom promises very well, is easy to use and works well. The only negative is the battery .. NAVIGON with the merger in the iphone has downloaded in one hour and a half .. which is really little .. In short if you only use it as a navigator car charger.
Oh almost forgot the difference in speed with the old 2d we see the ugly .. even with the most stupid molecolus as you can see a marked improvement. Over the next few days will try other applicazioi more powerful, in these few days I tried again only Doom Resurrection (very nice) and roller ugly. I have a ton of apps to try eheh
Vabbè Then there are things that I have not yet had the opportunity to try such as tethering, just today I have activated the Iphone Maxxi (50MB per day for 30 days at a price of 10 eruo).
Ah of course I have jailbrekkato through the last of redsn0w DevTeam, it was really easy:

- I dropped the iphone and I activated through itunes
- I jailbreakkato with redsn0w in 2 minutes
- I applied the patch for free ipa
- I installed a 'software

In less than 10 minutes I had done everything .. truly spectacular.
However in the end, the iphone has become my perfect phone:

- It is not linked to any subscription / contract
- Make photos and movies of good quality
- It has the gps and digital compass, and therefore its navigation software (tomtom comes out soon)
- There are billions of cool applications
- Can I move files / photos dall'iphone including wireless (for now only with third-party apps)
- The bluetooth is finally unlocked. (Sempé through third-party apps)
- Can I use your phone as a modem to surf the net ..
- Synchronize your contacts via yahoo / exchange etc. ..

Apple Well we finally have made the phone that I have always wanted .. and now what you invent for the next iphone? it comes already integrated microproiettore eheh .. you what you think? the iphone or hate him you love him? because the end is so .. or love or hate ..

0 komentar